When you hire my services, I promise you will receive…
- Close Personal Attention. I promise I will answer all your questions, meet with you as often as you wish, and do everything possible to treat you the way I like to be treated when I’m the client.
- Quick Response to Your Requests. Whenever you need something from my office, please don’t hesitate to call. If I’m not available at that moment, feel free to ask Jana Beth Trace, my paralegal (She’s one of the best paralegals in Indiana!), to help you. If she cannot fulfill your request, I’ll handle it for you as soon as I’m available.
- Prompt Return Calls. I promise I will make every effort to return your phone calls promptly. If I discover that I will be tied up longer than a few minutes, I’ll ask my secretary to call you and set a time for our telephone appointment.
- Immediate Access. If I’m in the office and available when you call, I promise I will speak with you immediately. If I’m out of the office or with a client, I will return your call as soon as I finish. I do not screen calls. I speak with clients in the order they call. You can depend on it.
- Fair and Reasonable Fees. When you hire my services, you are not paying for a penthouse suite of offices or a huge support staff of secretaries and assistants. I keep close watch on my overhead and regularly monitor my fees to make sure they are fair and reasonable for both of us. You don’t want a cheap lawyer who charges so little that he goes out of business. Nor do you want the most expensive lawyer who charges you for the paintings on his walls. The best lawyer-client relationship is the one when both you and I are happy. I promise to work with you to that end.
- Free Telephone Conferences. You’re invited to call me to discuss any matter or question involving asset protection, estate planning, elder law, and related subjects. Because of the possibility of abuse, although rare, I must reserve the right to withdraw this offer in extreme cases.
- Free Peace of Mind Meeting. After your death, or your spouse’s death, I will meet with the surviving spouse and heirs at no charge to answer questions and explain what needs to be done to settle your affairs in the shortest time at the lowest possible cost.
- Competent Elder Law Services. I work hard to maintain the highest level of knowledge in the areas of asset protection and estate planning. I eagerly attend continuing education classes, seminars and workshops. They allow me to provide you with the latest information, most effective techniques, and most efficient planning methods so you and your family are well protected if your health ever declines.
- Current Knowledge. I seek to stay on top of everything in the fields of elder law and estate planning by belonging to important groups of lawyers.
- Value in Every Respect. My goal is to make sure you feel the value you receive from my services is always greater than the fee you pay. So while I can’t guarantee my fees will always be low, I can guarantee that they will always be fair. I want you to receive more value from me than any other lawyer you know. And I’ll work hard to make sure you do.
- More Than You Expect. If you think of some way I can provide you with better service, or better meet your family’s needs, please tell me how. Even though we work together on your estate planning affairs, still, I’m not a mind reader. If you have something troubling you, or if you have a concern or a problem, please discuss it with me. If I can help you, I will. And if I can’t help you, I may know someone who can. A good lawyer-client relationship deals with all types of problems, not just legal problems. I want to be a resource for you, not just for estate planning matters, but for all challenges you face. So if something crosses your mind and you want my input, I’ll be happy to help.
Jerry L. Siefers, Jr. is an attorney with Jones, McGlasson & Arter, P.C. in Bloomington. He limits his legal practice to elder law, estate planning, probate, and mediation.
Provided as an educational service by Jerry L. Siefers, Jr. If you have questions or comments, you’re invited to contact Jerry at email@example.com or (812) 332-4431
If you have questions or comments in the areas of elder law, estate planning, trust (including special needs trusts), probate, guardianships, or Medicaid asset protection, you’re invited to contact Jerry as follows:
Jerry (J.L.) Siefers, Jr.
Counselor and Attorney at Law
Jones, McGlasson & Arter, P.C.
205 South Walnut Street Suite 3
Bloomington, Indiana 47404
TEL: (812) 332-4431 * FAX: (812) 332-0554
You’re invited to call me!
I’ll gladly talk with you over the phone or in person for free. I’ll help you understand what decisions you face so you can properly plan for you and your loved ones while protecting your assets.